McCarthy Plumbing Group are based in Wyndham’s largest industrial area, 2 minutes away from the Prince’s Freeway and Western Ring Road. We can provide 24/7 emergency commercial plumbing maintenance and scheduled maintenance programs for your industrial premises.
Commercial Property And Factory Plumbing Maintenance Melbourne
In most things in life, prevention is better than cure. This couldn’t be truer with plumbing, that’s why at McCarthy Plumbing Group we wholeheartedly believe we can save our commercial and industrial clients thousands every year by conducting routine property maintenance to their plumbing systems. We’re Melbourne West’s go-to commercial maintenance plumber.
Property and Factory Maintenance Plumbing
Our commercial clients include small cafes and restaurants in Point Cook, Sports Centres in Altona and large multi-site chemical factories in Laverton North.
As business owners we get it, you want the job done efficiently and effectively so you can get on with your busy day. Our team are trained to deliver an optimum experience for our clients, that’s why we are known as the happy, talented plumbers.
We’re experts in our field, and have over 20 years experience in:
- Industrial factory maintenance
- Shop and office fitouts
- Blocked drains
- New roofs and roof repairs
- Fast toilet and tapware repair and replacement solutions
- Emergency plumbing fault find and repair
- Preventative and scheduled plumbing maintenance
- Backflow prevention services
- Fire services
- Water harvesting and eco-plumbing solutions
Commercial Site Inspections
Our Operations Manager will attend your commercial or industrial premises and conduct a thorough site inspection, auditing all plumbing fixtures and compiling a plumbing asset register. The inspection will be transferred into a comprehensive preventative plumbing maintenance plan, with workflows created on our job management software simPRO.
The inspection, and following site visits, will inevitably focus on the following main preventative maintenance areas:
- Our plumbers will check for mould and mildew
- Thermal imaging cameras will be utilised for in wall leak detection of the commercial premises to check for moisture
- Puddles and water spots will be photographed and be included in the immediate rectification recommendations on the report
- Your commercial property’s water pressure will vary based on the site and water usage. Sanitary plumbing fixtures on site will have a pressure range between 300-600kpa through to fire services requiring working pressure of 1700kpa. McCarthy Plumbing Group can advise you of the different plumbing services you have installed on your site and the regulations attached to each service to ensure compliance at all times
Hot Water Systems
- Our plumbers will check your hot water system’s productivity levels by checking its age, if they have leaks, water temperature outputs, overflows, safety valves, frost protection valves. Any safety concerns will be itemised and prioritised.
Backflow Prevention Testing
- Backflow can be extremely dangerous, and if it occurs Sewage can travel through to your drinking water supply through backflow, or back-siphonage, causing infections and diarrhoea. Larger buildings and commercial premises are required to have backflow prevention devices which require annual testing to ensure effective operations
- The plumbers at McCarthy Plumbing Group will check for rust and limescale around all fixtures and fittings such as taps, showers and eye wash stations
- They will also check for signs of rust and corrosion of pipes to ensure the quality of drinking water isn’t affected.
- An audit of all safety & shut off valves will be inspected to ensure they are working efficiently, and all defective valves will be recommended to be replaced immediately. As a part of our audits we ensure a site valve schedule is established ensuring in the event of a burst or accident the correct valves are isolated.
- Our plumbers are all trained in effective drain clearing and jetter operations and during the commercial plumbing maintenance inspection will test drain line flow rates and complete CCTV camera inspections of all drains.
- Blocked drains can cause major plumbing problems in future and need to be rectified in a timely manner
- Our roof plumbers will conduct a thorough roof and gutter inspection, including roof condition report, downpipe inspection and environmental examination to prevent future roofing problems.
- No commercial or industrial premise is the same; we work with clients who have extensive gas fitting needs, chemical drainage requirements, fire services and laboratories. We can tailor our technician/s to the needs of our commercial plumbing client.
View our galleries to see previous commercial and industrial plumbing projects, or have a read of our commercial blogs such as this one on preventative maintenance. Contact us today to chat about your commercial and industrial plumbing requirements.